- This event has passed.
SCAO at First Fridays’ Health & Fitness Edition
January 11, 2019 @ 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST
Start out your NEW YEAR on a healthy and fit path! Join us at the 1st Fridays ‘Health & Fitness’ Edition on Friday, January 11th, 2019 at the BBPA – Centre For Excellence, 180 Elm St., Toronto ON from 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM. You increase your awareness of Sickle Cell Disease and learn how to keep your body, mind, and spirit healthy throughout the year.
- Presentation of the Jackie Robinson Fortitude Award to Dr. Linda Maxwell by Dewitt Lee & 1st Fridays
- Serena Thompson – The Sickle Cell Association of Ontario
- Dr. Nadine Wong, Psychotherapist, Trichology – “Health body to produce healthy hair”
- Jennifer Anthony, CEO – Trinova Wellness Centre – “Creating a Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit”
- Ryan Knight, ACBN – Legacy Building Symposium – “Growing Your Business Capacity for the Next Generation”
Complimentary appetizers & drinks, giveaways
Admission is $20 – $10 for students.